Information for Landlords
Welcome to this independently owned, family run business specialising in providing a high quality residential lettings service at very competitive prices.
The benefits of using Warren & Co Residential Lettings
- NO LET NO FEE
- Free property valuations.
- Free advertising of property on our website and national websites such as Zoopla, Facebook and Twitter, local press in the Solihull Observer and to let boards.
- No VAT on prices, saving you at least 20% in some instances.
- Choice of services tailored to your needs e.g. introduction service, let only service and fully managed service.
- Clear Warren & Co terms of business with no hidden extra costs.
- Extensive knowledge of the area covered.
- Properties loaded onto websites within 24 hours of instruction.
- Friendly, accessible service, e.g. we are always contactable via mobile numbers so you can speak to us out of normal office hours.
- All paperwork and issues dealt with in one office
- Accompanied viewings for potential tenants.
- Fully referenced tenants, including credit, employment and previous rental history checks.
- Peace of mind that you meet all legal requirements of letting your property.
- Fully compliant and legal tenancy agreements and issuing of section notices.
- Advice and support in dealing with the tricky issues, e.g. rent disputes, deposit disputes, abandonment, unpaid utility bills, etc...
- Prompt payment of rent statements, etc... via online banking.
- Production of financial information for tax returns.
Our experienced property professionals are ARLA qualified and are regulated by The Property Ombudsman Scheme.
We offer two levels of service with competitive fees:
- Advice and consultation including advice on all legislation and safety requirements (inc Energy Performance Certificates and Gas Safety Certificates)
- Marketing your property
- Accompanied tenant viewings
- Referencing and credit checking tenants using LetsXL
- Compiling legal tenancy agreements
- Taking the first rental payment plus deposit (all AST deposits will be covered by Tenancy Deposit Scheme, managed by the Deposit Protection Scheme)
- Handling the distribution of keys and getting tenancy agreements signed.
- Initial liaison between you and your tenant
- Providing a statement of your account
Fully ManagedAll of the above plus:
- Inventory compilation (including photographing property in detail)
- Checking in tenant at start of tenancy.
- Taking all meter readings and contact Council, Severn Trent and Gas/Electricity suppliers with new tenant details and meter readings ç
- Free sign up to our Rent Guarantee Scheme.
- Inspection of the property every 3 months.
- Using our contractor networks, organise repair and maintenance work as approved.
- Liaising with the tenant on the landlord's behalf.
- Collection of rent from the tenants.
- Passing the rent to the landlord's account and providing monthly statements and annual account information if requested.
- Issuing of section 21 notices if required.
- We will undertake the checkout of tenants, including a review of the inventory, collection of keys, resend final meter readings and provision of a status report and assisting where deposit disputes may arise.